1. Diploma or above, majored in mechanical design, manufacturing and automation.
2. Rich experience in checking fixture design in automobile industry, especially the detection of gap and gap.
3, skilled use of AUTOCAD and UG software to design fixture.
4, know how to read GD&T drawings, understand the design requirements of the automotive industry;
5, other: work experience: more than three years of relevant work experience, good English.
1, responsible for the introduction and communication of the project, technical communication,
2. Check fixture design, including structural design, component selection and design drawing output;
3. Responsible for production supervision and technical communication. ;
4, solve the technical problems in the process of product assembly.
5. Write related technical documents;
6, work conscientiously and conscientiously, rigorous and meticulous, have good team spirit and communication skills;