1, secondary school and above education;
2 or 2 years working experience of welders;
3. The working experience of argon arc welding;
4. Can use the welding equipment skillfully;
5, 25-35 years old, male, healthy, steady personality, good at communication.
6, be able to adapt to the welding environment, familiar with argon arc welding equipment;
7. Willing to work overtime and accept the company's reasonable job transfer.
1, check the use of rack products daily, timely repair damaged hangers, ensure the normal operation of the production line;
2. Patrol the on-site pipeline facilities and find out the problems in time.
3, replace the fresh air filter cotton according to the regulations.
4. Continuous improvement and improvement of existing hangers;
5, the production equipment to carry out occasional maintenance, and continuously improve operational efficiency;
6, prevent the occurrence of major quality and safety accidents.
7, to complete the other characters arranged by the superior.